Wiser: Design Exercise
Wiser Design Exercise
This project’s goal was to re-design Wiser’s homepage, and identify opportunities for improvement. Here are some notes:
- The video is a bit hidden in the current design.
- CTA (Call to Action i.e. “Schedule a Demo”) buttons are styled inconsistently and don’t seem to match brand.
- “Get Wiser.” CTA copy has a double meaning.
- Icons simplify complex messaging, subtle animations serve to delight and engage users (see GIFs).
- Additional CTAs provide entry points into content and funnel interested parties.
Client section combines business growth numbers along with client testimonials. Each logo square is clickable and expands in a similar fashion to the Desigual example.
Updated copy to increase conversions and brought in a photo of people to make the brand feel approachable.
Updated footer to match brand aesthetic.
Click to see animation.